Swing yoga is a therapeutic part of yoga… It helps relief joint and muscle stiffness. By alleviating muscular tension and increasing the flexibility of the joints so you can enjoy the stretching and the strengthening of your body.
Swing yoga or Aerial yoga also known as Anti-gravity yoga, is a modern style of yoga which combines the traditional yoga poses, with the use of a hammocks. By facilitating bending and stretching of the whole body during exercises, muscles and joints will be strengthened and rehabilitated, and the spine decompressed as the body hangs freely.
Yoga in general, and Anti-gravity yoga in particular is promoted as benefiting emotional, psychological and spiritual health. In Tapas power Yoga center you will get all the benefits that you are looking for… We offer you Anti-gravity yoga in a friendly atmosphere with a professional team.
Health benefits of swing yoga –
- A good sweat cleanses the pores, improves the tone and texture of the skin and can leave you with a radiant, healthy glow.
- It builds strength, stamina, and flexibility and tones the core and the body.
- Swing Yoga gives your metabolism a boost.
- You become more focused.
- Stress and tension are considerably reduced. You become calm and relaxed.
- Even the inactive muscles are toned, flexed, and strengthened.
- The circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems are improved through increased blood circulation.
Leave a Reply