Kids’ yoga is about exploring and learning in a fun, safe and playful way.
It is a helpful tool that can have a positive impact on children. In addition, their concentration and sense of calmness and relaxation improves.
Yoga allows children to connect more deeply with their inner self, and develop an intimate relationship with the natural world that surrounds them.
Children deal with many distractions, temptations, overstimulation and peer pressure. Yoga brings that marvelous inner light that all children have to the surface.
Here are some benefits of teaching yoga to kids:
• Increases their confidence and positive self-image.
• Helps reduce Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
• Improves Coordination & Balance.
• Manages stress through breathing, awareness, meditation and healthy movement.
• Improves concentration.
• Grows Confidence.
• Promotes a Healthy Body.
• Improves Concentration.
• Helps your child to grow healthier physically and mentally.
By encouraging your kids to get health benefits while having fun at the same time, you will lead them to the right way of a healthy body and mind earlier, give your child the chance to discover the power of his/her body through the mind while enjoying the new safe environment around him/her.