Both are transformational, focused methods of movement that facilitate positive change in the body, mind and spirit. Both workouts can increase overall health, leading to a better quality of life. Both are popular yoga and Pilates to get the right balance of benefits. Both Pilates and yoga offer stress-relief, flexibility, strength, control, and endurance.
Our students practice a different forms of yoga almost every day, and also incorporate one or two Pilates sessions into their workouts every week. They enjoy the flexibility, freedom, and challenge of yoga, as well as the rebounding physical emphasis of core strength workout that Pilates provides.
- Mental clarity and promotes self-awareness.
- Increases muscle strength and tone
- Improves breathing and posture
- Teaches control both physically and mentally
- Improves concentration and focus
- Increases flexibility.
- Good for weight loss
- Reinforces strong, mobile joints
- Increase stamina and body strength
- Conditions the whole body
- Good for core muscles